We hit our £60,000 Diamond Appeal Target
The Diamond Appeal run by the Sale and Altrincham Advertiser has hit its £60,000 target in just 12 months.
Over the past year, readers and supporters have thrown themselves into organising countless events and taken on a variety of challenges to raise money. Everything raised will go to helping our essential services. It will help us buy specialist lifting and moving equipment along with the maintenenace of vehicles and transport costs.
We’d like to say a massive thank you to everyone who helped us reach our target. We really appreciate it!
Here are some of our appeal supporters:
- Sale Conservative Club held a grand charity night
- The Sale Division of Girlguides collected donations
- Reagtta and Littlewoods donated thousands of pounds worth of clothing which we were able to sell on
- Helen Perkins from Regatta climbed Ben Nevis
- GI Jive evening
- Beauty salon Le Papillon held a raffle
- Vanessa Wall ran the Lonodn Marathon
- Local resident Ruth Rae raised thousands from doing car boot sales
- Trafford Taxi Drivers raised money for us
- Sale Rotary Club organised a Casino Royale Night for us
- St Mary’s C of E Primary school held a Wrong Trousers Day
- Our Autumn Ball
- Sale and Timperley Business Club donated money
- Altrincham Bottle and Cask Festival made us the festival charity
- The Meadway Singers organsied a concert for us
And the list goes on! Thanks to everyone who supported us in our special year!