Donate Now

Gift Aid


Donating through Gift Aid means we can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you give. And it won’t cost you any extra.

What you need to do

You need to make a Gift Aid declaration for us to make the claim from HMRC. You can do this by filling in this form and sending it to us either by email ( or by post to 34 Harboro Rd, Sale, Cheshire, M33 5AH.

You can include all donations from the last 4 years. But tell us about any tax years where you didn’t pay enough tax, so we know not to claim for those years.

Your donations will qualify as long as they’re not more than 4 times what you have paid in tax in that tax year (6 April to 5 April). The tax could have been paid on income or capital gains.

It’s important that you let us know if you stop paying enough tax.

Higher rate taxpayers

If you pay tax at the higher or additional rate, you can claim the difference between the rate you pay and basic rate on your donation. Do this either:

Example You donate £100 to charity – we claim Gift Aid to make your donation £125. You pay 40% tax so you can personally claim back £25.00 (£125 x 20%).

Signup to our newsletter.

Discover stockdales...