Altrincham Football Club Vs Spennymoor Town
Gavin and Claire had a wonderful trip out on Saturday to Altrincham Football Club, where they watched Altrincham beat Spennymoor Town 4 -1!
To support the charity, Level Playing Fields “Week of Action”, Altrincham FC gave us 4 free tickets to the match.
Level Playing Field represents the views, issues and concerns of disabled football supporters to sporting and governmental authorities and provides independent advice on disability issues as they affect the football, cricket and rugby communities.
The key objectives of the Charity are:
• to be a voice for all disabled fans
• to promote an inclusive agenda and ensure an equality of experiences for all fans
• to enable more disabled people to attend live football and other sporting events
• to raise disability and access awareness through football and other sports
• to utilise the unique voice of football to raise awareness and improve the situation more widely across our society.
For more information on the charity, please visit: https://www.levelplayingfield.org.uk/
Thank you so much to Altrincham Football Club, Gavin and Claire had a fantastic day!