And the winners are….
Tensions were rising today at Stockdales HQ as we picked the winners of our Christmas Draw! It was a little different this year as we put on our woollies and set up in the big marquee outside. Brrrrr!!!
But it’s been our best year yet, with just over 4000 tickets sold, raising much needed funds for Stockdales. Huge thanks to everyone who donated the fabulous prizes as well as those who bought and sold tickets 🙂
Our Chairman, Nigel Mather, helped draw tickets out of the huge box. The winners are:
1st Prize – 40 inch 4K flat screen TV – Charles Ledigo
2nd Prize – £150 cash – Emma Horsfall
3rd Prize – Boozy Christmas Drinks Hamper – Michelle Slater
- Diamond Fire Jewellery Set worth £100 – Marjorie Beevers
- Voucher for a 4 Ball at Sale Golf Club – Paul Mizen
- Dinner for 2 at Chez Nous in Sale (Early Bird Menu) – Laura Hussey
- Hair Cut (worth £57) from The Knot Studio in Hale – Kristine Croxford
- 2 Tickets and snacks at The Everyman Cinema in Altrincham – Justine Maxted
- GALT Toy Hamper – Fay Valentine
- £25 Voucher for Taylors Butchers in Sale – Norma Mather
- 3 course dinner for 2 plus a bottle of house wine at Townfields Restaurant, Cresta Court – Julie Favas
- £75 voucher for treatments at Face Values in Hale – Mark Oldham
- Christmas Food Hamper – Lorraine Roberts
- Baileys and a box of chocolates – Lynne
- Roger & Gallet Rose Imaginaire perfume – Catherine and Paul Harrison
- Cuddly Toy – Pete O’Brien
- Christmas Jumper – Jane Chapman
The biggest of congratulations to our winners!
Thanks again to everyone who supported our Christmas Draw. This is an amazing result for Stockdales and we can’t thank everyone enough!