Pay Rates: £9.05-£10.20 per hour.
Stockdales is a local charity based in Sale, just south of Manchester City Centre. We have over 60 years’ experience supporting people with learning and physical disabilities to live life to the full.
We’re delighted to help over 200 children, young people and adults, their families and carers every year.
What We Want:
Stockdales are looking for individuals to join our team to provide person centred activities and support for children who have a range of physical and learning disabilities including children with profound and multiple learning disabilities and potentially associated challenging behaviour.
You will work as part of a team in a variety of settings, including; on site and off site venues and be committed to ensuring children are kept safe and secure and high standards maintained at all times.
We ask that you are:
- Self-motivated with the ability to use your own initiative
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Can demonstrate the ability to show warmth, compassion, showing respect and dignity to others at all times
- Have a genuine desire to progress within the care and childcare industry
- Experience caring for children
- Basic IT Skills – Microsoft Word
- Basic reading and writing skills
- Good maths skills
- Committed to training
Desirable but not essential criteria:
- QCF Level 2 or above in care / childcare
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to your own vehicle
This is a fantastic opportunity for those who have a genuine desire to work with children in the care industry. We are a reputable, longstanding charity and specialists in complex needs.
What’s in it for you?
- A supportive working environment with other like-minded, committed and passionate team members
- 28 days holiday per year (pro rata) inclusive of bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- A comprehensive induction and refresher training package which is added to regularly
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Certified Training
- Competitive Salary
- Great Working Environment
- In House Training
- Progression Opportunities
- Recognised Qualifications
|Job Category||All Listings|